Does designing your IKEA® kitchen feel like a guessing game?
If so, you are not alone.
I GET CALLS ALL THE TIME
from designers, architects & do it your-selfers
when they get stuck designing an IKEA® kitchen.
You CAN design a dream IKEA® kitchen yourself with IKEA’s® Kitchen Planner Software!
Designing with IKEA’s® Kitchen Planner Software can be really confusing if you don’t have a guide to show you the ropes.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED
WHEN DESIGNING AN IKEA® KITCHEN…
MY NAME IS NICK RAY, and I’ve designed or installed more than 1000 IKEA® kitchens over the past 10 years.
I’ve invested thousands of hours into learning and becoming an expert at designing with IKEA’s Kitchen Planner Software.
I’ve learned all the ins and outs and special tricks, and I’ve even created systems that anyone can follow like an expert to plan, measure, design, order, pick-up the products and install a gorgeous IKEA kitchen.
I REALIZED I COULD HELP PEOPLE AVOID THE HUNDREDS OF MISTAKES THAT I MADE DESIGNING IKEA® KITCHENS.
SO I MADE A COURSE THAT TEACHES YOU MY PROVEN STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO DESIGN THE IKEA® KITCHEN OF YOUR DREAMS.(without having to hire a designer)
This course is exactly what I wish I had before I designed my first IKEA® kitchen
In my course you’ll learn:
- A step by step walk through of IKEA’s ® Kitchen Planner Software
- The secret tips and pro tricks to avoid frustrating design snags
- How to measure your kitchen walls, windows, doorways and ceiling flawlessly
- How to input your kitchen measurements into the IKEA® Kitchen Planner Software
- How to frame the walls and obstacles of your kitchen area in the software to reflect your actual kitchen space
- How to use the IKEA® Kitchen Planner Software toolbar and manipulate your design view for 3D, elevation and birds eye view renderings
- How to incorporate appliances and determine their proper locations within your kitchen®
- An overview of IKEA’s® cabinet sizes and various layout options for base, wall and pantry cabinetry
- How to rotate and place your cabinets in the proper locations
- How to create an island and adjust cabinets to create the proper kitchen workflow
- How to add the finishing touches to your kitchen with end panels, decorative trim and under cabinet lighting
- How to prepare your final plan for a speedy purchase at IKEA®
IT’S FINALLY TIME TO DESIGN THE KITCHEN OF YOUR DREAMS!
Not sure if you’re ready to Design Your Dream IKEA® Kitchen yet? Don’t worry.
I have a “30-day Money Back Guarantee!”
If you are in any way unsatisfied with the course, or aren’t seeing results from it, just email us email@example.com
YOU HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE…
STEP BY STEP EASY
REALLY FREAKIN' HARD
- Frustrate yourself trying to figure out IKEA’s confusing products and systems
- Fumble around TRYING in vain to pull the kitchen out of your head into a foreign software (without any help)
- Waste dozens of HOURS of your life only to design a sub par kitchen that doesn’t flow well.
- Easily make VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKES measuring incorrectly
- Accidentally Pick cabinets that don’t compliment each other functionally.
- Make the common mistake of placing your appliances in the wrong place
- Continue fumbling around in the IKEA kitchen Planner Software, not really knowing what you’re doing
- Continue to wrestle with deciding which of the thousands of products to use
- Continue being confused on where to start.
- Waste a lot of money only to realize your kitchen plan doesn’t fit correctly in your kitchen.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have design experience to go through the course?
Absolutely not. I’ve recorded this course in such a way as to walk you through everything you need to know step by step in order to successfully design your first IKEA® kitchen.
Will I be learning from you personally?
All the videos are pre-recorded so you can watch at your own pace. In the videos, however, I will be taking you into the software and showing you exactly how I design IKEA® kitchens. The best way to learn this material is to watch and observe what I do in the field. This course will give you this opportunity!
Do I have to show up at a particular time?
No, the entire course happens online, and you can take it from any location where you have an internet connection. All lessons are pre-recorded so you can watch them at your convenience.
You keep lifetime access to all course content, so even if the timing is not perfect, I still encourage you to sign up because the registration won’t open again anytime soon.
What if I don’t love it?
I’d say that would be highly unlikely. I’ve spent two years of my life creating this content and it’s absolutely the best stuff I’ve ever created. But if you don’t completely love the course there is a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee. Just reply to your purchase receipt email within 30 days and I will issue a refund.
How much time do I need to set aside to go through the course?
3 hours of screen time broken up over the course of several weeks. I structured this course to be as simple to go through as possible. I want you to start designing your dream kitchen ASAP, not spend too much time learning!
Can I sign up now and go through it later?
YES! You get lifetime access and updates and could wait as long as you want before starting the course.
Do I have to be good with technology?
Many of our students are not good with technology, so even if you feel like you know nothing about technology, you won’t feel left out.
All technical concepts are described in simple terms while avoiding unnecessary jargon, which allows people from all age groups to participate in the course successfully.
And in case you ever get stuck, you can always email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have more questions!
That’s not a question 😉 But if you have more questions, just email me at email@example.com and we’ll answer them right away!
IT’S FINALLY TIME TO DESIGN THE KITCHEN OF YOUR DREAMS!